Duke William Logo
The Duke William Burslem Space
Home Button
Real Ale
Restaurant Button
History Button
Location Button

Known Landlords 

1851 James Locket
1864 Owned by Bass Breweries and tennented
1880 Hannah Sheldon
Wally Webb
Ron Lloyd
John Cotton
Terry Hunt
1980 Graham Tabbinor
Ken Stevens &
Anita Craig
Re-opened in 2010
Mark & Joy Aston


Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Bar Image

 About the Duke

The Duke William is an established Victorian Public House which has served the potteries town of Burslem for at least 130 years. The ground floor holds a large lounge bar spanning two main rooms and a large public bar. The first floor has been converted into a 48 seat restaurant. The second floor into a meeting room / conference center.

Image of Restaurant Inrterior


 Contact us

Mark and Joy Aston
The Duke William Public House
2 St Johns Square

For Special Occasions, Events, Weddings and all bookings please
Telephone: 01782 814809
e-mail: mark@dukewilliamburslem.com

Please select from the options below.

Please enter any special requirements you
may have for the event.

Home ButtonReal Ale ButtonRestaurant ButtonHistory ButtonLocation ButtonContactSite Map Button